Held on the Boston College Campus with races that run through beautiful Newton, Massachusetts over some of the most fabled roads in running, the festival weekend on June 6–8, 2014, will include:
- Live music
- A keynote address by Sarah Reinertsen
- Prerace dinner with Runner's World editors
- Kids races, children's programming
- 5K and 10K races (Saturday)
- Half marathon (Sunday)
- And if that's not enough for you, take on our multiple-race options: the Hat Trick (5K, 10K, and Half Marathon) or the Five & Dime (5K and 10K).