Run with us, the editors of Runner’s World magazine, through beautiful Bethlehem, Pennsylvania – just miles away from our Emmaus headquarters. We have a race for runners of all levels, including a kids run.
The racecourses will feature Bethlehem’s historic neighborhoods, including some of the town’s original 1741 settlement, Moravian College, and the former Bethlehem Steel complex—where the backbone of the nation was literally forged.
The festival weekend will include:
- Live music
- Prerace dinner with Runner’s World editors
- Kids races and children’s programming (Friday)
- 3.8 mile trail run (Friday)
- 5K and 10K races (Saturday)
- Dog run (Saturday)
- Half marathon (Sunday)
And if that’s not enough for you, take on our multiple-race options:
- The Hat Trick – 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon
- The Five & Dime – 5K and 10K
- The Grand Slam 26.2 Weekend Marathon – SOLD OUT
Once again, HQ for the weekend will be on the grounds of the beautifully refurbished Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest SteelStacks campus.